Here at Centennial Plaza, we are committed to ensuring the safety and world-class experience that you have come to expect from us. Although your visit may be different from last time, our dedication to your health, comfort, and enjoyment continues to be our top priority.
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you prepare for your stay:
- Face Coverings: Guests are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings over the nose and mouth, according to guidelines provided by the Mississippi State Department of Health and the Center for Disease Control. All employees will also wear face coverings according to the same guidelines.
- Personal Space: We request that our guests follow the recommended social distancing guidelines whenever possible, maintaining a distance of six feet from other people and especially between individuals not in the same household.
- Public Areas: To make sure guests have plenty of opportunities to sanitize, we have provided several hand-sanitizing stations in the public spaces throughout the property.
- Dining: Our restaurants provide outdoor dining options for our guests, as well as indoor seating for as many as ten guests per party.
- Housekeeping: In order to allow for reduced contact, Housekeeping will not be providing stay services at this time. Requests for towels and amenities can be made at the front desks of the Oasis Resort and the Grand Centennial Hotel.